The Jira Service management (JSM) is based on the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) set of practices that focus on aligning IT services with business needs. This tool is the basis of the solution, which also utilizes Jira Software and Confluence to provide Agile ITSM solution, while adhering to the ITIL 4.0 principles.
- JSM includes features for operating services - powered by Opsgenie.
- JSM includes knowledge base capabilities powered by Confluence.
- Jira is JSM's foundation.
JSM provides project types related to operating DevOps services
Our goal is to help customers deliver exceptional Agile IT service experiences fast with a robust, flexible, and collaborative ITSM solution.
Whether you are transitioning from a legacy ITSM or implementing a solution for the first time, we have consistently enabled customers and modernized their Agile IT practices to keep pace with the dynamic nature of business.
Alignment of IT Services with Agile Principles
ITIL Guiding Principles
- Focus on value
- Start where you are
- Progress iteratively with feedback Collaborate and promote visibility
- Collaborate and promote visibility
- Think and work holistically
- Keep it simple and practical
- Optimize and automate
Agile Key Principles
- Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development
- Business people and developers must work together daily throughout the project
- Working software is the primary measure of progress
- Agile processes promote sustainable development
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design enhances agility
We Offer Complete ITSM Cloud Solution with 100% ITIL Compliance
Our solution includes but not limited to the following components and features:
- Always-on Cloud Services
- Self-Service Public Web Portal
- Incident Management with Ticket Automation
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Release Management
- Configuration Management
- Asset Management
- Better respond to service requests by gaining greater context of issues
- Minimize IT risk by understanding the downstream impact of changes
- Add context to troubleshoot and resolve major incidents and problems at high velocity
- Discover and track assets which aid with planning, audits, and compliance
- Purchasing and Procurement Processes and Workflows
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) Management
- Status Tracking
- Smart Knowledge Management
- Scalable Technical Licenses; based upon business need
- Full Governance Controls
- Ticket Creation without having the need for IT intervention
- Ticket Tagging to Identify Common Issues
- Users can View/Access/Submit Content through a Web Portal that does not require the user to download or install software
- Mobile app to view and access tickets on the go
- Trend analysis, reports, and dashboards
- Workflow automation
- Fully customizable
- Single-sign-on integration
- SOC 2 and SOC 3 (System and Organization Controls) certified
- ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27018 certified
- VPAT 508 compliant
We offer our clients end-to-end Scaled Agile-DevOps-ITSM ecosystem solution with the ability to plug-n-play additional services or customizations without interruption of your current operations.
According to Gartner; I&O leaders frequently overbuy ITSM tools beyond their needs. As a result, they’re often locked into million-dollar deals, with complicated tools that slow down service improvements and require increased overhead. On average, these unused features add an average of 82% extra cost. With Jira Service Management, Atlassian offers ITIL certified practices out of the box that are customizable with marketplace apps. As a result, you only pay for what you need. Moreover, you can evaluate your tool set at each step of your maturity. Overall, your total cost of ownership can end up considerably lower than for a comprehensive legacy ITSM solution—over $800K of savings compared to legacy ITSM solutions.