Data Analytics is the process of examining data sets to draw conclusions about the information they contain, increasingly with the aid of specialized systems and software. Data analytics technologies and techniques are widely used in commercial industries to enable organizations to make more-informed timely business decisions and by scientists and researchers to verify or disprove scientific models, theories, and hypotheses. Data analytics initiatives can help businesses increase revenues, improve operational efficiency, optimize marketing campaigns and customer service efforts, respond more quickly to emerging market trends and gain a competitive edge over rivals -- all with the goal of boosting business performance along with data governance and metadata frameworks as the foundation of their analytics strategy to improve their care delivery and the cost of care.
Delivering cloud-based solutions for Healthcare data, including Medicaid
Since 2004, we have been providing our clients with the best Enterprise Agile program management, staffing, and consulting services for the transformation and implementation of healthcare modernization, informatics, and data transformation engagements. We work with you to manage and maintain the compliance with regulations, Service Level Agreement (SLA), and key performance indicators (PKIs). We provide quality support and services to you during the NIST 800 and CMS certification activities. We provide process improvement and Enterprise Agile DevOps delivery framework to ensure 100% success rate with quick quality results.
We have decades of delivering cloud-based solutions for Healthcare data intake and data analytics for very large data set, including Medicaid. We have successfully delivered:
1. Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
2. Business Intelligence (BI) Decision Support System (DSS) Transformations, including but not limited to Data Analytics and Reporting (DAR), Federal Reporting, Management and Administrative Reporting (MAR), Surveillance-Utilization and Review (SUR), Fraud and Abuse Detection (FAD), Program Integrity (PI) and Case Management, Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) and Quality Reporting.
3. Predictive Data Visual Analytics Cloud-Portal, including Data Science and Machine Learning.
4. EDI X12 implementation and EDW analytics for electronic claims, clearinghouses, and payers for HIPAA transaction code sets (837, 835, 277, 997/999).
5. Data Governance and Metadata Framework and Implementation. Assisted Healthcare Informatics clients to improve and transform their data governance to be more efficient, searchable, and effective for business users.
6. CMS and NIST 800 Certifications.
We have been teaming up with the top Healthcare Informatics providers to deliver solutions for MMIS transformation and modernization projects for the State of Arkansas Department of Human Services (DHS), State of Indiana Family and Social Services Administration (FSSA), and State of Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services (HFS).
We work with our clients to:
1. Build actionable and insightful data stories to improve data literacy across organization.
2. Develop best practices and maximize the use of the latest tools to deliver visualizations with real business impact.
3. Utilize the latest in visual design techniques to distill complex information into clear insights and strategy.
4. Overcome the complexities of visualizing Population Health insights and social determinants.